A four week programme of input, reflection, discussion and personal sharing offered online. Every Tuesday between 23 June and 14 July.
How do I discern important choices?
What might help me to grow in openness to God?
- Learn more about discernment in the Ignatian tradition.
- Look at decision making and consider what makes a good decision.
- Discover tools to help you discern the action of God in your life.
- Begin to apply these principles and practices to your own life.
- Opportunity to talk one-to-one with a spiritual guide.
The event will be hosted online. Watch facebook page of the FCJ Young Adult Network or sign for the event on facebook for details of the schedule and confirm attendance in order to receive the Zoom link.