Led by Sr. Ita Connery, fcJ
This evening on Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, SJ is titled Living in the Divine Milieu and is part of a series on male mystics. It will take place at the FCJ Centre in Calgary. We will reflect on some passages from Teilhard’s writings. Questions such as:
- What is meant by the “Divine Milieu?”
- What is the place of matter in our spirituality?
- How can our lives contribute to God’s dream for our world?
- How can we participate in the ongoing evolution of the universe?
- How can a life of action lead us to a life of communion with God and others?
- What vision of Christ sustains us in our dreams and hopes as well as our diminishments and sufferings?
A Prayer of Teilhard: Jesus, Saviour of human activity to which you have given meaning, Saviour of human suffering to which you have given living value, be also the Saviour of human unity; compel us to discard our pettiness and to venture forth resting upon you, into the uncharted ocean of charity.
February 13 – Living in the Divine Milieu (Part I)
April 10 – Reflecting & Praying with Teilhard De Chardin
May 23 – Living in the Divine Milieu (Part II)