A new FCJ spirituality centre has opened its doors in the Somers Town area of London, very close to Euston and Kings Cross train stations. The FCJ Spirituality Centre Somers Town offers a warm welcome and hospitality for everyone, regardless of one’s particular faith, honourable beliefs or confusing questions … a place of hope and of calm in the midst of a busy City.
You can access the Programme for 2019-2020 here.
The purpose of the FCJ Centre, is to make available:
- an environment in which to search for meaning in life
- opportunities to look at life’s journey so as to deepen a personal relationship with God or further a commitment to one’s highest values
- one-to-one spiritual accompaniment
- tools for making good life decisions
- opportunities to deepen and nourish the Christian faith
- the search for justice, inclusion, reconciliation and compassion in local and wider contexts
- concern for the sustainability of the Earth and the development of a nourishing eco-spirituality
- the engagement in the pursuit of Beauty – a path to God
The Centre also has several rooms available for groups to use for their own meetings and can offer specific sessions for parish groups or other groups, on topics that are of interest to them. They are also available to visit parishes to offer sessions in their own premises, – eg. an evening retreat, retreat in daily life. Personal spiritual accompaniment is available.